Thursday, March 1, 2007

March 1st update (Manni around 2.5 months)


Daddy and Bubba


















Peanut is getting bored now that we are so busy with Manni. I have been good about getting the stroller out for walks a lot though.







Manni is turning out to be a little thumb sucker.
You can tell that the boy has been a good nurser by looking at his fat body!



I I love that goofy look on his face. This is my favorite nighty but he is too big for it now. What a big boy!



He is so cute when he smiles







I can't tell if this is a a half laugh or crying face. Cute blanket from Judy.


My sweet boy boy.








Pretty cute family. I still have some baby weight to lose!


The 2007 Portland snow storm. We got to put Manni in his ski outfut even though it was a littlr big. Peanut loved playing in the snow. I wonder if she remembers Utah?







Manni's first bottle. I'm sure glad I got that nice breast pump. It has made going back to work manageable.










1 comment:

music mom said...

Hi! What a darling boy! he is soooo chubby! Love that chunky baby look! It's really cute the way you have your blog set up with pictures of the family and all the pets. Cute household you have there. Cute outfits you have him in. I love the smiley picture. And the one on his tummy where he is holding his head up. So cute! Look forward to the next set of pictures! He a darling.
love you
karen