Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm a Master


I am a stay-at-home mom now! I have been playing with
Manni, keeping up on housework, walking the dog, and I
finished planting my vegetable garden. . . . and I've only
been home 3 days!



My congratulatory flowers from Brenda, Ashleigh, and Kathy.
How sweet. . . I love flowers. My official last day at work was
June 8th. I just have to get my thesis bound and then I am
totally done with school (hopefully forever!)



I turned in my thesis on Memorial Day and we went to the
woods to celebrate. We took tinfoil dinners and smores. It
was much needed relaxation.



My boy kept me smiling while I was working on my thesis.
Hard to concentrate on c-Myc transcription when he is
soooo cute!



My work station in front of my laptop. I was a permanent
fixture at that spot for about two weeks straight.



Daddy and Bubba got a little worn out while I was working
on my thesis day and night.

2 comments:

Allison Nelson said...

Sandi,

Congratulations on finishing your degree! I love the picture of Mannix on your dog--he is getting so big!

trevorteusc said...

Oh my gosh, what a cutie!!!! He has gotten so, so big! I think he looks a lot like Scott, but love those big blue eyes! And his hair is so light!!! Love the cute outfits and pics with peanut. You didn't mention that Bud died! How sad...but one less pet to take to Texas I guess. Manni has the cutest smile. I'm soooo jealous. I want to come and hear his belly laughs. Maybe if things get under control here I could come and help you pack. It's iffy though because things are far from being under control here. Hope he's still being a good boy and going to sleep in his own bed. Hope Scott is doing okay in Texas and that he'll get home safe tomorrow night. Anyway, Mannix is absolutely darling. Can't wait to see him!!!(you're cute, too, as usual, miss photogenic!)
love you
Karen