Thursday, June 14, 2007

Spring update



My Mothers Day lemon meringue pie with double meringue
since Scott doesn't like it! Also, I am wearing my Mothers Day
present that we got at Saturday's Market - the amber necklace.






Mothers Day! Coming home from the Saturday Market. . .
View of the Portland Convention Center across the Wilamette.





Singing to my boy. His favorite. . . .The baby trees.






Cute! Daddy and Manni relaxing on the couch.





Giddyup Cowbody. Yeehaw! Manni loves Peanut. Scott
and I can get him to laugh but Peanut can get those good
belly laughs out of him. Sometimes he screams with joy!



Manni's first tooth. . . hard to see but it is the faint white
spot on the bottom. Ouch for mommy!



My current favorite outfit. Nancy suggested it was
cute for halloween. We think it's great for everyday!


Manni's blessing outfit. I love the little blue blazer.
What a cute little man!
(He was blessed 4/15/07 in San Angelo, TX)

No comments: