Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Growing boy



My little boy is getting so much bigger! He is giving full-fledged
kisses now. . . it is very sweet.



He is really into balls now. He is getting the hang on throwing
which is great since he can throw the ball for Peanut. I just
give him a ball and then the two of them are on auto-pilot.




This is Manni's first bath not in the baby tub. He was totally ready
for it and he had soooo much fun splashing with Daddy.




This is the terrible rash Manni got from teething that
sent us on the food allergy goose chase for an entire month.
I am so glad I don't have to force him to drink soy milk
any more.




This is my favorite outfit.
He is such a toddler running around now.

4 comments:

music mom said...

Hi Sandi! Cute pictures! When you post, you really go for it! HIs birthday cake is darling. That rash was really awful. Cute Manni kisses. You hair is cute, too. Sewing aprons and everything...you are quite the homemaker! That little outfit with mom's iron-ons is really cute on him. Mom would be thrilled to see him in it.
loved all the pics. Ginny loved them, too!
Karen

Anonymous said...

My very favorite picture of Manni is the bathtub one, because it's exactly what it would look like if you morphed together your and Scott's faces. Exactly half and half. And I thought offspring generally exhibited characteristics not evident in the progenitors.

paul

Team Hanni said...

Sandi!!!

Thanks to that sweet Liz, I found your cute blog. What a darling little boy you have!!! You look fantastic and so happy. I am soooo glad I stumbled upon your blog. It's so fun to catch up again!

Jana

Liz Adams said...

Hey Dude! I;m ready to see some new pics of the fam! Are you enjoying Lubbock??? I've never been there but my sister-in-law lives there