Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Bathroom project


Our first major project on our new house is
the Master bathroom. We are going to
completely gut it and start over. (the cupboards
are going to be taken out to widen the shower)


This shower had been leaking for years and
was in dire need of repair when we bought
the house.



That is me in the guest bathroom looking into
the master bathroom shower. Scott did a great
job with the demo while Manni and I were safe
and clean at our rental house



Scott and I framed the new wall and I put up
the cement board.





We installed the new drain and then poured
a new cement floor with the proper grade for
drainage.

I wish I could put finished project pics here now. . .
unfortunately we had to move into this house from
our rental and the move totally halted our
bathroom project.

More to come. . . .(hopefully soon!)

No comments: