Thursday, May 8, 2008

Firsts


I bought Manni a shovel and pail kit from Walmart. This
was his first time playing with them. The boys had a great
time digging in the dirt and loading up the truck with grass
and dirt.


This is Manni's first popcicle (other than
breast milk popcicles). He was/is getting his
canine teeth so I froze some juice to help
sooth his gums. Too bad I'm not still breast
feeeding or it would have been a milk-cicle.




I made some chocolate pudding and let Manni try some.. .
another first. Then I let him dig in while I worked on the
dishes. When I finished the dishes this is what I found!



(The date on this pic is actually April 2008.)
Strawberries haven't been in season since Manni has been
over 1 year and able to add them to his diet. I was so
excited to let him try strawberries. He really liked them
this first time but when I've tried to give them to him since
he just pushes them out of his mouth with his tounge.
He is more of a grape/banana boy I guess.

1 comment:

Liz Adams said...

All right, I'm ready for the latest update to your blog to appear! How are you? I hope all is well. Put some more fun pics up!