Thursday, March 18, 2010

At home studio pics

Scott and I made an attempt to get studio lighting pics at home. . .
we have this swanky camera that we never use to it's full potential
so we decided to try some of the features besides auto. We set up a
shop spot light with a white sheet in front of it and a blue sheet
from Manni's bed as the back drop. The results were darling
but very yellow from the spot light. Dad taught me some cool
photoshop tricks and I got some pretty cute results albeit
a little yellow still. . . pretty good first attempt!



The kids and their Nanny

Soren 8 weeks old


2 comments:

Queen Bee said...

Fun! I love the one with Peanut, how cute.

Marilyn said...

Wow, that one of Soren is great! It does look professional. And what a cutie Manni is. He looks like Adam and Lance and Alex to me.