Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My boys

It is so crazy having two little boys! The strangest thing
is looking at Soren and then having Manni walk up with his
large toddler head and body. Soren looks exactly like Mannix
did as a baby so it is really freaky to see the small and large
version at the same time.
Here I am with my boys and my beautiful flowers from
my midwife Christine. She brought them to me before I
went into labor so I could have them during the birth as
a visualization tool. They were so pretty!
Manni and I made a mobile for Soren. It was a fun project
and they both seem to enjoy it equally!
1 week after Soren was born we realized that Manni hadn't
had a bath since before he was born. OOPS! I guess the
neglect starts immediately. So we got both of our dirty
little boys clean at the same time!

5 comments:

Team Stratton said...

Congratulations. Awesome posts too. I felt like I was reading a story. Best!

music mom said...

What a darling! I love seeing him in the same little red and white striped outfit that Manni wore. Darling pictures of the boys together, and you are such a cute mama! Cute hair, too! LOVE the green paint in your living room. That was fun to see all the pics of the birthing pool, etc. Great stories and pics of the whole thing. He's adorable! Thanks for posting pictures!

bookmom said...

What a cute baby boy! I want to hold him! He is so BIG--looks like my one-month olds.
Nice home and set-up!

Julie said...

Congrats, new mom! What a cutie! I'm so glad you finally got your BIG guy here and all went well. It is so cool to be able to do your birth the way you would like. I am at the opposite end of the spectrum (I love being induced and getting the epidural), but I love living in a time when we have choices! Way to go!! You're definitely tougher than am I :-).
Love ya,
Julie
P.S. Sounds like your husband was a fabulous support. Aren't Scotts the best?! I am a big believer that Scotts make the best husbands ;-).

Tiffani and Nate said...

He's so cute! Congrats! I have a present I need to bring by sometime. It's been sitting in my closet waiting for you for months! Congratulations again. I'm so glad it all went well.